Registration is now open for the 33rd Summer School of the European Educational Program in Epidemiology, which is used as usual in the two-week residential formula and the specialized courses.
- Residential 3-week Summer Course in Epidemiology 15 June - 3 July 2020;
- Specialized courses week 6 - 10 July 2020.
The offer of specialized courses is structured as follows:
- GIS (Geographical Information Systems) in Epidemiology (4 days course);
- Geo-spatial methods for global health applications with focus on disease clustering (4 days course);
- Modern mediation analysis (4 days course);
- Modern time series methods for public health and epidemiology (4 days course);
- Genetic and Epigenetic epidemiology (5 days course).
Specialized courses can be attended independently from the 3-week residential course.
To learn more and sign up you can go to the EEPE web site.